- The idea is to get people interested in and informed about the campaign being carried on by Global Population Speakout.
- Between now and June 30th, I am encouraging everyone to publicize the Global Population Speakout campaign.
- One easy way to do that, of course, is through your social media contacts, Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, etc.
- You should publicize the Global Population Speakout campaign between now and June 30th, and then email me some proof you did that. The proof should include the URL to your personal online reference to the campaign, and/or an indication of how you otherwise have attempted to "get the word out."
- I will keep track of those persons who do publicize the campaign, and who let me know they did, and then I will hold a "drawing" for the six books from among those who sent me a verification of their participation. I will give a free copy of the book to the five lucky drawing winners.
- If you'd like to follow up on this incredible free offer, please check out the Global Population Speakout campaign website, and then take action to alert others. When you have publicized the campaign, email me with some evidence of how you have done that. When you do, you'll be in the drawing!
- Here is the correct email address to use when you email me: gapatton [at] gapattonlaw.com.